This sub-lease agreement is between Whitehall Suites Incorporated (Lessor) and “the guest” (Tenant). The tenant hereby offers to lease from the lessor, a furnished apartment (Premises) in Toronto/Mississauga. The tenant hereby offers to acquire from lessor the premises on the terms and subject to the conditions as set out in this agreement.
1. The lease will be effective from the dates as agreed between the lessor and the tenant.
2. The tenant will pay to the said lessor the rent for the entire period in advance. Moreover a refundable (less any damages, if any) deposit of $ 500, which will be refunded within one week of vacating the premises.
3. The tenant further agrees that the suites will used for residential purpose only.
4. The tenant and the lessor agree that in case of any damage to the furniture during the tenancy, the tenant will replace the same. The tenant also agrees that any loss cause to the building or the apartment due to his/her negligence will be fully compensated.
5. Smoking is not allowed in the units. A $200 penalty will be charged in case of a violation. The same charges will apply for any extra ordinary mess left in the unit.
6. The tenant agrees to abide by the rules and regulations of the condominium. The tenant agrees that in case of any damage to the condominium premises, the tenet will be liable to pay for the damages. The tenant is also responsible for returning the keys and remotes to Whitehall Suites at departure. The tenant agrees that the building management/security may enter the apartment in case of emergency without seeking the tenant’s permission.
7. The tenant agrees to let any officer or staff of Whitehall Suites at reasonable times to enter the premises for inspection.
8. The tenant agrees that Whitehall Suites or any of its staff will not be responsible for any damages which may include theft, fire, personal injury, death or any other damage to the vehicle and personal belongings of the guests and their visitors. It is the responsibility of the tenant to ensure that they have adequate and relevant insurance coverage before occupancy. The tenant will also insure that their vehicles are comprehensively insured.
9. The guests agree that no illegal activity and disturbance takes place at the premises provided by Whitehall Suites.
10. The tenant also gives permission for the housing keeping staff to enter the premises for the purpose of housekeeping.
11. The tenant also agrees that no illegal activity will take place in the premises.
12. The tenant also agrees that Whitehall Suites incorporated reserves to change the premises and the pricing.
13. The tenant agrees that there will be no disturbance to the neighbors.
BY AGREEING TO THIS SUB LEASE AGREEMENT THE TENANT AGREES TO BE BOUND BY ALL OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND AGREES THAT THESE TERMS CONSTITUTE A BINDING CONTRACT BETWEEN THE TENANT AND LESSOR/WHITEHALL SUITES INC.